For many manufacturers, using natural gas for baking is more economical than using electricity.
UTF-GROUP was the first in the East Europe countries to develop a range of specialized gas tunnel ovens for baking Armenian lavash, Mexican tortilla and other types of national bread.
Optimal baking of national breads is ensured due to:
- use of separate burners to heat the upper and lower parts of the oven;
- individual control of the heating temperature of each burner;
- use of high-quality burners Weishaupt (Germany);
- exclusion of ingress of combustion products into the baking chamber;
- controlling the speed of the belt in a wide range by frequency converters Schneider Electric (France).
Receive a quotation for this line
The gas tunnel oven can be used as a part of such UTF-GROUP lines: